WORKING AT ADS-I
ADS-I offers to both government and commercial clients advanced engineering consultancy and management of multi-faceted, educational programs for defense, and institutions of higher learning. We support the most important clients in the world and we believe they deserve the very best services and people. Our recruitment philosophy is simple. We look for diverse, passionate, talented professionals whose primary goal is to succeed for our customers, for our company, and for themselves.
If you believe in teamwork, shared ideals, and exceptional service, visit our open positions. The job you've been waiting for could be waiting for you.
ADS-I offers the traditional benefits, such as medical and dental insurance, but other unique benefits as well. ADS-I provides its employees with a comprehensive set of health care and retirement benefits, one we consider superior to those offered by other companies in the industry. The following provides a brief summary of the primary benefits we offer:
- Retirement Plans: ADS-I offers a 401(k) Plan with no vesting period, beyond the initial 60 day waiting period.
- Medical Benefits: Major Medical benefits provided under our group plan are provided by Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Benefits include medical care and prescription drug coverage.
- Dental Benefits: Coverage offered includes preventive, basic, and major services, including orthodontia.
- Vision Plan: Exams, glasses, and contact lenses are covered.
- Life Insurance: Including term life, basic accident and business travel insurance.
- Income Protection: ADS-I provides short-term disability (STD) and long-term disability (LTD) insurance plans to maintain a stable income level in case of disability.
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay: Paid Time Off can be used for vacation, personal business or short-term illness. In addition, employees receive paid holidays.
- Compensatory Leave: ADS-I provides leave for bereavement, military duty, and jury duty.